We, the members of the Genesee Lutheran Parish, in receiving God’s gracious gifts, are committed to be living examples of Jesus’ love by strengthening and encouraging each other. We commit to love every person and serve anyone we can through word and deed, following the example of our Lord.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Children Tell The Christmas Story


I have a theory about why we love the little children to tell our Christmas story through a pageant: They are ADORABLE!
I can't take my eyes off them!  
So at least I will be paying attention when the greatest story ever is told.  
Besides, children are innocent,

they are sweet,

they are impish,
they are fun!

They have beautiful voices  
and they have pure love in their eyes. 
 
I can't think of a more fitting kind of person  

to tell this very important tale of the coming of our Lord.


So, Go Tell It On the Mountain!

Hark, the Herald Angel Sings!On this Silent Night

 A Savior is Born-
 and a child told me about it!



I am so grateful to be part of this church. I am grateful to Dana and Jennifer for all the work they put into this play.  I am grateful for the parents and grandparents of children who make it possible for me to see their kids every Sunday. Thank you, everyone, for the honor of listening to your children!

2 comments:

  1. What a great bunch of kids. That was the best Christmas story ever. Thanks for sharing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you to everyone for all your hard work. It was definitely The Best Christmas Pageant Ever!

    ReplyDelete