We, the members of the Genesee Lutheran Parish, in receiving God’s gracious gifts, are committed to be living examples of Jesus’ love by strengthening and encouraging each other. We commit to love every person and serve anyone we can through word and deed, following the example of our Lord.

Monday, December 26, 2011

Day Off

Hope everyone had a joyous holiday.  Since I was working in a frenzy leading up to and during the weekend I'm going to take a day off to get necessary things done and spend time with my family.  Those are good every once in a while!  I'd write how important days off are spiritually, psychologically, and relationship-wise but then I wouldn't be taking a day off!  Enjoy your Monday.  Back tomorrow mid-morning with a post!

--Pastor Dave (pastordave@geneseelutheranparish.org)

P.S.  I got a few questions via e-mail in the last couple of weeks but I'm going to run out soon.  If you have any inquiries about church, God, or life in general be sure and shoot me a line or drop a question in the comments!  Generating content is easier when I have something to respond to!

No comments:

Post a Comment