We, the members of the Genesee Lutheran Parish, in receiving God’s gracious gifts, are committed to be living examples of Jesus’ love by strengthening and encouraging each other. We commit to love every person and serve anyone we can through word and deed, following the example of our Lord.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

Message from the church council treasurer

Patrick Adams here. I'm your new council treasurer. I've had a couple of months to familiarize myself with the church finances. Our books have been loaded into the latest version of Quicken. I'll use Quicken to track our income and expenses, maintain the budget, generate reports, and reconcile our check book. I've also learned how to use our bank's website for paying bills and making deposits.

Please me know if you would like a copy of the 2015 budget that was passed at the annual meeting.

The 2015 GLP Church Directory is now available. Hard copies will be available in the narthex at St. Johns. Let me know if you would like a .pdf version. If you have any additions or corrections please email them to me.

If you have any questions about the church finances please feel free to send me an email or text message or give me a call. You can also stop by my house but be warned I may put you to work in the garden.

Peace,

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment