We, the members of the Genesee Lutheran Parish, in receiving God’s gracious gifts, are committed to be living examples of Jesus’ love by strengthening and encouraging each other. We commit to love every person and serve anyone we can through word and deed, following the example of our Lord.

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Final Lent Saturday Movie Tonight

Our final Saturday Night Movie of the Lenten season is tonight at 6:30 at the parsonage.  It's Schindler's List, one of the best movies ever made but also one of the more difficult in some ways.  It's a hard, beautiful story about the Holocaust and sacrifice, well worth watching if you haven't seen it or haven't seen it in a long time.  The movie starts at 6:30 p.m.

--Pastor Dave (pastordave@geneseelutheranparish.org)

1 comment:

  1. I agree. It is one of the best but most difficult movies to watch. I'm really glad I saw it again since it was so long ago when I first saw it. There were many things I'd forgotten. A week later it's still in my mind. Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete