We, the members of the Genesee Lutheran Parish, in receiving God’s gracious gifts, are committed to be living examples of Jesus’ love by strengthening and encouraging each other. We commit to love every person and serve anyone we can through word and deed, following the example of our Lord.

Friday, October 2, 2015

3rd Quarter Income and Expense Report Available

The 3rd quarter 2015 income and expense report is now available. Please contact me if you would like a copy.

This quarter our income was greater than our expenses. Wouldn't it be great if we can continue this trend?

During the month of September we have begun taking an offering during Sunday school. We are hoping this practice will help teach our young people what it means to offer their money to the church. 

I have started working on next year's budget. I know a lot of you donate supplies to the church's Sunday School. Please give me a receipt for these purchases so I can create a more accurate budget. Your donations will also appear on your offering report at the end of the year. This information can be used to reduce your taxable income.

If you would like to receive a year-to-date income and expense report just let me know. If you have any questions about this report please give me a call or send me an email.

Thanks,

Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment